COVID-19 (updated 11 January 2022)
Covid-19 Pfizer (Comirnaty) vaccinations are now in stock for ages 12+ . Fulham GP is currently unable to administer vaccines for 5-11 year old children, however we will update this webpage as soon as we have availability to complete these vaccinations.
Booster vaccines are also available with the following recommendations:
- Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are recommended as the preferred booster vaccine, no matter which vaccine was administered as the primary course (with some exceptions) however Fulham GP only has Pfizer stock available.
- The booster dose can be received from 4 months after completing the primary course
- The booster dose is not currently recommended for people under 18 years of age
- It can be co-administered with the influenza vaccine
- In severely immunocompromised people aged 18 years or older who have been recommended to receive a third dose as part of their primary COVID-19 vaccine course, booster doses (that is, a fourth dose) are recommended at 4 months.
Covid Vaccine Clinics
Covid-19 vaccination clinics are run at Fulham GP on Saturday and Thursday afternoons.
The following people are eligible for Covid-19 vaccination:
- all Western Australians aged 5 years and over
- The recommendation is for children 5-11 years to receive 2 doses 8 weeks apart. The vaccine dose is one third of the dose given to the 12+ age group. Fulham GP will notify our patients via Facebook when we are able to offer vaccines to this age group.
- If you do not have a valid Medicare card you will need to book your vaccination at a state-run vaccination centre. Click here to find your nearest centre.
You do not need to be a registered patient of Fulham GP to receive the vaccine however you will need to complete the new patient information details form.
Health Department Helpful Links
COVID-19 Symptom Checker The symptom checker is a triage tool that allows users to input their suspected COVID-19 symptoms and assess whether they should get tested or seek medical help.
Vaccine Side Effect Checker The COVID-19 vaccine side effect checker allows users to check any side effects following vaccination and guides action to be taken such as seeking medical help.
Restriction Checker The national Restriction Checker shows restrictions for each state, as well as filtering via the type of restriction, such as ‘gatherings and work’, or ‘travel’. The restriction checker is updated by Healthdirect Australia as restrictions change.
Fulham GP Protocol
On arrival, please come straight to reception for your COVID-19 vaccine at your appointment time. (Please do not enter the building if you have been in close contact with a known case of Covid-19, have been told to self isolate, are awaiting a Covid-19 test result or if you have any flu like symptoms).
When entering the building, please scan you QR SafeWA code and sanitise your hands.
Fulham GP is participating in the AusVaxSafety national monitoring program funded by the Department of Health. AusVax is following up people who receive a COVID-19 vaccine by sending them an SMS or email with a short survey asking if they experienced any adverse event following vaccination. You will receive a follow up message on day 3, day 8 and 6 weeks following your vaccination. All results are de-identified to protect your privacy.
Please click here for current information regarding Covid-19.
WA Health 1800 595 206
13 COVID – 13 26843
Coronavirus Health Information Line – 1800 020 080
Health Direct – 1800 022 222
Coronavirus Mental Wellbeing Support Service – 1800 512 348
Mental Health Emergency Response Line – 1300 555 788
Lifeline – 13 11 14
Beyond Blue – 1300 22 4636
For information in languages other than English please click here.
영어 이외의 언어로 된 정보는 여기를 클릭하십시오.
Fulham GP is committed to participating in both the Flu and Covid-19 vaccination programs. Fulham GP is pleased to advise that we have been approved by the Australian Government to provide the COVID-19 vaccines. Our staff and doctors have completed the compulsory training modules and we have purchased all necessary equipment to be able to provide the vaccinations to our patients in the safest possible way. We are currently running Covid-19 vaccination clinics on Thursday and Saturday afternoons. There is no need to wait in your car for these appointments, please just enter the building when you arrive.
Influenza vaccines can be co-administered with Covid-19 vaccines. With the border opening and greater population movement a resurgence of Influenza is expected. Influenza vaccination is recommended for anyone aged 6 months and over who has not had an influenza vaccine in 2021, particularly those in higher risks groups or for those planning international travel. Speak to your doctor about receiving this vaccination with your Booster vaccination.
Fulham GP has recently upgraded the online booking system to enable us to allocate vaccinations to priority groups and to send SMS reminders to those who have requested to be on a wait list for the vaccinations. If you are not currently registered for SMS notifications with Fulham GP please contact our reception.
For more information refer to the Australian Government Department of Health easy read guides to the Covid-19 vaccines.